- @sneakymag published an article i wroted about awkward handshakes called 'Handshake Purgatory' -… instagram.com/p/lUEfAQEusk/ - 1 day ago
- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 4 days ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 4 days ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 1 week ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 1 week ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: writers
Excellent read. Wild loose erratic observant sensitive spontaneous poetic prose.
Waiting for the G train green line on the map from Queens to Brooklyn to get on the blue line A train to change onto the C at Utica Avenue en-route to the Air-Train at Howard Beach then to terminal … Continue reading
in the morning frost the cats step slowly. beautiful young girls running up the library steps with shorts on.
I’m beginning to have difficulties recalling the books I’ve read over the last few years, so I’m compiling a list of texts I can remember reading and can recommend – for my own posterity if nothing else. I thought … Continue reading
what’s the recipe for your necessities? greedy ingredients don’t mix well. too baked to bake. shake things up a little. don’t spill your words on my screen. clean up after yourself. huh? can i scrape the bowl? space is deep, … Continue reading
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. pencil, watercolour, acrylic.
In our backward world, money and greed have become power, but from its casted shadow grows a plastic flower and all the petals love you not. - jw
my friend called me a V.I.P taxi…. which means you get leather seats and magazines. it’s kinda funny. but they’re also very clean and they come quickly and buzz your apartment door.. I told TD (taxi driver) that … Continue reading