- @sneakymag published an article i wroted about awkward handshakes called 'Handshake Purgatory' -… instagram.com/p/lUEfAQEusk/ - 11 hours ago
- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 3 days ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 3 days ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 6 days ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 1 week ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: travel
He came over and played us a song whilst we were having lunch. I bought the t-shirt.
the air was cold but the blossoms were out. i took some photos of the blossoms but they were boring.
“Everybody has a different idea of love. One girl I know said, ‘I knew he loved me when he didn’t come in my mouth.’ ”
An ongoing series of images from the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York.
I like taking photos out of moving cars.
Out the car window on the way to LAX.
This guy was hanging outside New York’s historic ABC No Rio squat in the lower east side whilst we prepared for a theatrical bike riding street protest called ‘The Pies of March“, organised by Time’s Up - a direct action environmental organisation … Continue reading
Waiting for the G train green line on the map from Queens to Brooklyn to get on the blue line A train to change onto the C at Utica Avenue en-route to the Air-Train at Howard Beach then to terminal … Continue reading