- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 1 day ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 1 day ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 4 days ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 5 days ago
- not sure how i feel about watching david attenborough act. - 5 days ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: street art
@ juddy roller, fitzroy, melbourne. earstotheground.net | adnate.com.au
fitzroy, melbourne. kaffeinestreetartist.com
collingwood, melbourne. Hiroyasu Tsuri/Twoone.
There is a trend transpiring amongst the new generation of young adults, to heavily romanticise events and movements that have happened in the past, and passionately revere anything and everything that is happening anywhere in the world except … Continue reading
the side of the warehouse a few months ago. artwork – conrad bizjak.
Bruce Wayne understands the power of a mask and he knows what Cat Woman looks like naked. ABOVE is an outsider whose identity remains a mystery; a human being who understands what it is to feel alive; and an artist … Continue reading
Melbourne, Prahran. The only way to really describe Sofles, is as one of the best aerosol artists in the world…
richmond station. melbourne.
conrad painted a tiger on my living room/T-SQUAT‘s office wall. undoubtedly one of the most skilful aerosol wielding artists in melbourne. thanks conrad – time lapse video coming soon. conradbizjak.org
deams. member of AWOL crew.
Melbourne street art.
Drinking mulled wine at the South Yarra Markets. Conrad Bizjak painted a jellyfish on a wall. Click here for all images.
Brooklyn, New York.
continuation of my fraction of a city series. to see the full set of images, click here.
Found these in an old email today. Thought the site could do with some colour.