- A series of photographs from Sydney's Inner West whilst multiple bushfires burnt throughout rural New… instagram.com/p/gFa6wZkuho/ - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ @flakphoto - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ - 1 month ago
- satellite imagery. instagram.com/p/fwdhwSEurA/ - 1 month ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: portraiture
He came over and played us a song whilst we were having lunch. I bought the t-shirt.
I was walking through St Kilda on a lazy autumn sunday when a man approached me as i crossed the road and said he liked what i was wearing, then asked politely if he could take a photograph of me. … Continue reading
Alpha-Pi, 1960 Morris Louis (American, 1912–1962) Acrylic on canvas.
Waiting for the G train green line on the map from Queens to Brooklyn to get on the blue line A train to change onto the C at Utica Avenue en-route to the Air-Train at Howard Beach then to terminal … Continue reading
quick snap on the way to the park. quick doodle in park. art/photography: conrad bizjak
there is no god.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. pencil, watercolour, acrylic.
I was pretty drunk on Friday night, but no way near as drunk as this guy. He was snoring.
a nice quiet man spoke with a soft voice and a distant face watching the world go by listening to music on his sony discman outside the seven eleven rolling cigarettes had been growing his nails for eighteen months. all … Continue reading
This guy was literally the most antagonising, grumpy and least friendly human being I have ever met . After stopping to take a few snaps of him, I didn’t think much or even really notice when he pulled his umbrella … Continue reading
People walk past eyes glance but they don’t know how to see him No one stops to say hello. He moves so slowly watching the world go by in fast forward. cleaning his teeth with a serviette staring at the … Continue reading