- A series of photographs from Sydney's Inner West whilst multiple bushfires burnt throughout rural New… instagram.com/p/gFa6wZkuho/ - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ @flakphoto - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ - 1 month ago
- satellite imagery. instagram.com/p/fwdhwSEurA/ - 1 month ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: people
coloured pencil. pen. pastel.
street-walking with conrad through richmond on sunday. photo credit: conrad bizjak.
“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.” – Albert Einstein. I’ve become increasingly interested with the idea of … Continue reading
He came over and played us a song whilst we were having lunch. I bought the t-shirt.
I was walking through St Kilda on a lazy autumn sunday when a man approached me as i crossed the road and said he liked what i was wearing, then asked politely if he could take a photograph of me. … Continue reading
I like taking photos out of moving cars.
Drinking mulled wine at the South Yarra Markets. Conrad Bizjak painted a jellyfish on a wall. Click here for all images.
I shot this photograph last year at Electric Wire Hustle’s Melbourne gig and had forgot how much I liked it until they recently reblogged it on their new Tumblr page. EWH are one of my favourite New Zealand bands, if you … Continue reading
This guy was hanging outside New York’s historic ABC No Rio squat in the lower east side whilst we prepared for a theatrical bike riding street protest called ‘The Pies of March“, organised by Time’s Up - a direct action environmental organisation … Continue reading
Click here to see all images.
Waiting for the G train green line on the map from Queens to Brooklyn to get on the blue line A train to change onto the C at Utica Avenue en-route to the Air-Train at Howard Beach then to terminal … Continue reading