- @sneakymag published an article i wroted about awkward handshakes called 'Handshake Purgatory' -… instagram.com/p/lUEfAQEusk/ - 2 days ago
- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 5 days ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 5 days ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 1 week ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 1 week ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: painting
Click here to read part two of my interview with Australian artist Daniel O’Toole aka EARS.
I recently interviewed Australian painter/musician Daniel O’Toole aka Ears. It was my last article for T-SQUAT magazine and has been published in two parts. Part one outlines his development as an artist and the second explores the psychological and philosophical elements to … Continue reading
@ higher ground studio, sydney. neiltomkins.com
I recently visited the ‘Francis Bacon – Five Decades’ show at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney. I took along a pad and a pen and jotted down some words as I made my way through this incredible exhibition … Continue reading
aerosol, acrylic – on wood.
@ juddy roller, fitzroy, melbourne. earstotheground.net | adnate.com.au
fitzroy, melbourne. kaffeinestreetartist.com
Bruce Wayne understands the power of a mask and he knows what Cat Woman looks like naked. ABOVE is an outsider whose identity remains a mystery; a human being who understands what it is to feel alive; and an artist … Continue reading
I recently interviewed Australian artist Ryan Boserio with my friend John Macliver, for online magazine T-SQUAT.COM. Ryan Boserio is a man who digs tailored suits. Ryan Boserio is a self-fulfilling human with a sense of humour. Ryan Boserio grows a solid … Continue reading
Alpha-Pi, 1960 Morris Louis (American, 1912–1962) Acrylic on canvas.
”Where there were eyes there’s only space” – The Pixies acrylic, pencil
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. pencil, watercolour, acrylic.