- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 3 months ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 3 months ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 3 months ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 3 months ago
- #russian troops are being withdrawn... instagram.com/p/mRMnwzEuru/ - 3 months ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: nyc
the air was cold but the blossoms were out. i took some photos of the blossoms but they were boring.
“Everybody has a different idea of love. One girl I know said, ‘I knew he loved me when he didn’t come in my mouth.’ ”
An ongoing series of images from the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York.
Click here to see all images.
Alpha-Pi, 1960 Morris Louis (American, 1912–1962) Acrylic on canvas.