- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 5 months ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 5 months ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 5 months ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 5 months ago
- #russian troops are being withdrawn... instagram.com/p/mRMnwzEuru/ - 5 months ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: music
Clip from Planet Love Sound’s EP launch at T-SQUAT’s warehouse party in Melbourne. September 2012. planetlovesound.com
Listen to their tune, ‘My Shadow’ – here.
I recently interviewed Melbourne based musician Geoffrey O’Conner for online magazine T-SQUAT.COM. “Geoffrey O’ Connor is a guiding star in the musical Milky Way, a navigational bastion of hope in the once sparkling universal vista that’s becoming ever more obscured by … Continue reading
music is a really interesting medium to create within and express yourself through. it stimulates a very specific part of the human psyche and can generate passionate, visceral reactions. the idea that an emotion or feeling can be conveyed simply through sounds, … Continue reading
I shot this photograph last year at Electric Wire Hustle’s Melbourne gig and had forgot how much I liked it until they recently reblogged it on their new Tumblr page. EWH are one of my favourite New Zealand bands, if you … Continue reading
Click here to see all images.
in the morning frost the cats step slowly. beautiful young girls running up the library steps with shorts on.