- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 1 week ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 2 weeks ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 3 weeks ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 3 weeks ago
- #russian troops are being withdrawn... instagram.com/p/mRMnwzEuru/ - 3 weeks ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: melbourne
Clip from Planet Love Sound’s EP launch at T-SQUAT’s warehouse party in Melbourne. September 2012. planetlovesound.com
strolling through st kilda east, a warm melbourne spring morning. a certain nostalgic, ambient romance gently permeates my human sensibilities. the smell of pink virginal blossom floats jovially – the city is stretching, rubbing its eyes and optimistically contemplating the … Continue reading
old lady of chapel street wise eyes that have never lied (hiding) beneath the table place your head gently on my lap and remind me that I am alone. (thrown bones) soft lover, hater of nothing you are a teacher … Continue reading
purple jacket of private school youth with golden badges and no hair product plays chess with his mum whilst eating a croissant and drinking a hot chocolate which he didn’t finish. my mum always refused my chess requests. eating a salmon bagel … Continue reading
There is a trend transpiring amongst the new generation of young adults, to heavily romanticise events and movements that have happened in the past, and passionately revere anything and everything that is happening anywhere in the world except … Continue reading
the side of the warehouse a few months ago. artwork – conrad bizjak.
coloured pencil. pen. pastel.
Listen to their tune, ‘My Shadow’ – here.
street-walking with conrad through richmond on sunday. photo credit: conrad bizjak.
richmond station. melbourne.
conrad painted a tiger on my living room/T-SQUAT‘s office wall. undoubtedly one of the most skilful aerosol wielding artists in melbourne. thanks conrad – time lapse video coming soon. conradbizjak.org
deams. member of AWOL crew.
Melbourne street art.
photography makes me happy.