- @sneakymag published an article i wroted about awkward handshakes called 'Handshake Purgatory' -… instagram.com/p/lUEfAQEusk/ - 2 hours ago
- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 3 days ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 3 days ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 6 days ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 1 week ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: digital art
I recently interviewed Justin Maller. Freelance digital artist and Creative Director of the international digital artist collective, Depthcore. “Maller’s own abstracted works are improvised explorations into his “chaos interior”. They are anecdotes of the spirit, flights into a final fantasy - renderings suspended in … Continue reading
following homeless man taking loose steps down footpath playing the blues on his harmonica.. he’s wearing a blue Ford jumper stops to survey the damage on a blue Ford. Keeps on with the blues stopping at every metallic pole … Continue reading
A colonial maze where there’s no confetti left to throw….
i’d ‘check in’ at stupid places like coles.
we’re boarding the spaceship. (bowie are you out there?)