- A series of photographs from Sydney's Inner West whilst multiple bushfires burnt throughout rural New… instagram.com/p/gFa6wZkuho/ - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ @flakphoto - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ - 1 month ago
- satellite imagery. instagram.com/p/fwdhwSEurA/ - 1 month ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: blog
a short rotund boy in a private school uniform – dress pants, white long sleeved shirt and a tie – runs joyfully out of a shop and up the street in front of me. bobbing from side-to-side with a plastic … Continue reading
days into days into weak minds desperate to find the beginning or the end. colours fade to grey stains strayed from heaven to witness hell’s flames. birds chirp simple messages into the morning light, it’s time to wake and be … Continue reading
coffee stained girlfriend lends lycra strained rangers sad grey stationary cigarettes. floral printed leather fingered p&o cruising piss stained tyre chariots. tired shopping bagged baker’s delights. faded hungry plastic flowers on the menu behind glass wait for their owner’s chemical … Continue reading
As you smoothly change down into third and power into the apex of a sweeping corner, harness the full power of the new Audi A9 and feel alive the way you always wanted to feel after watching expensive European car … Continue reading
sour faced cheque book convertible driving have you paid the cleaner? panty-hosed-golden-wristed dollar bill fisted sisters red nailed failures of beauty. -jw
Click here to read part two of my interview with Australian artist Daniel O’Toole aka EARS.
wellington, new zealand.
@ higher ground studio, sydney. neiltomkins.com
I need to go deep down within my deepest darkest pleasure, deep deep down dark and shine a torch on my soul to measure, what lies deep and in the dark forgotten by the light, blindfolded and on bloodied knees … Continue reading
a piece i wrote up for freelove magazine. after reading some of my other work, they gave me the word ‘inappropriate’ as a loose thematic starting point, so i wrote this: ___________________ ‘none of this is true’ I walked onto a … Continue reading
(float) like dust off the moon’s silver shoes. (fall) like a white-hot meteor pummeling the earth trading mercy for pleasure. (bloom) every colour’s dream. (blot) the pad of a poet’s lost truth. (dance) with the devil’s fiancé. (fuck) a pregnant … Continue reading
aerosol, acrylic – on wood.
Clip from Planet Love Sound’s EP launch at T-SQUAT’s warehouse party in Melbourne. September 2012. planetlovesound.com
fall gently upon black lace moon’s thigh. drift weightless in transparent silver dresses together. float like fresh air mountain lion’s roar cracks. torn earth receives gravity’s fear today. light falls in the wind warm from the sun’s pulse. worn desert sands … Continue reading
day-light-savings is fun because you get to time travel. welcome to the future, there’s a few things you should know. yellow is now called ‘realoper’. sugar is salt and everyone is asexual. the earth is flat again. they discovered the … Continue reading
@ juddy roller, fitzroy, melbourne. earstotheground.net | adnate.com.au
fitzroy, melbourne. kaffeinestreetartist.com
collingwood, melbourne. Hiroyasu Tsuri/Twoone.
strolling through st kilda east, a warm melbourne spring morning. a certain nostalgic, ambient romance gently permeates my human sensibilities. the smell of pink virginal blossom floats jovially – the city is stretching, rubbing its eyes and optimistically contemplating the … Continue reading