- @sneakymag published an article i wroted about awkward handshakes called 'Handshake Purgatory' -… instagram.com/p/lUEfAQEusk/ - 1 day ago
- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 4 days ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 4 days ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 1 week ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 1 week ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Tag Archives: art
the beginning: the first time i got a like on my first selfie i felt so alive. like someone was watching. like somebody really saw me. like somebody finally cared. i’d just woken up. the photo was of my lips; … Continue reading
I have recently re-launched my website with a bit of a new layout and a load of new content. It can be found here: james-watkins.net
a short rotund boy in a private school uniform – dress pants, white long sleeved shirt and a tie – runs joyfully out of a shop and up the street in front of me. bobbing from side-to-side with a plastic … Continue reading
As you smoothly change down into third and power into the apex of a sweeping corner, harness the full power of the new Audi A9 and feel alive the way you always wanted to feel after watching expensive European car … Continue reading
Click here to read part two of my interview with Australian artist Daniel O’Toole aka EARS.
I recently interviewed Australian painter/musician Daniel O’Toole aka Ears. It was my last article for T-SQUAT magazine and has been published in two parts. Part one outlines his development as an artist and the second explores the psychological and philosophical elements to … Continue reading
wellington, new zealand.
@ higher ground studio, sydney. neiltomkins.com
I recently visited the ‘Francis Bacon – Five Decades’ show at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney. I took along a pad and a pen and jotted down some words as I made my way through this incredible exhibition … Continue reading
aerosol, acrylic – on wood.
@ juddy roller, fitzroy, melbourne. earstotheground.net | adnate.com.au
fitzroy, melbourne. kaffeinestreetartist.com
collingwood, melbourne. Hiroyasu Tsuri/Twoone.