- A series of photographs from Sydney's Inner West whilst multiple bushfires burnt throughout rural New… instagram.com/p/gFa6wZkuho/ - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ @flakphoto - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ - 1 month ago
- satellite imagery. instagram.com/p/fwdhwSEurA/ - 1 month ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Out the car window on the way to LAX.
This guy was hanging outside New York’s historic ABC No Rio squat in the lower east side whilst we prepared for a theatrical bike riding street protest called ‘The Pies of March“, organised by Time’s Up - a direct action environmental organisation … Continue reading
Brooklyn, New York.
Click here to see all images.
Excellent read. Wild loose erratic observant sensitive spontaneous poetic prose.
Alpha-Pi, 1960 Morris Louis (American, 1912–1962) Acrylic on canvas.
Waiting for the G train green line on the map from Queens to Brooklyn to get on the blue line A train to change onto the C at Utica Avenue en-route to the Air-Train at Howard Beach then to terminal … Continue reading
jetlag mixed with daylight savingstoo lazy to get uppissing in a bottle. -jw