- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 1 day ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 1 day ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 5 days ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 5 days ago
- not sure how i feel about watching david attenborough act. - 5 days ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: November 2011
there is no god.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. pencil, watercolour, acrylic.
happy birthday breakfast guy at table next to me in cafe with cute girl dressed like sixties luke skywalker hippie long hair head band jewellery talking about being in a band in a floaty voice reminds me of rollerblader with … Continue reading
knuckles down against the street praying for change to keep things the same whilst his friends watch on. he’s collecting coins for everyone. I ask him for a portrait, he throws up two peace signs. I wonder if he’s been … Continue reading
I was pretty drunk on Friday night, but no way near as drunk as this guy. He was snoring.
I don’t know you very well; in fact, I don’t really know you at all. These are not emotional thoughts. They are words of appreciation and celebration of a woman who has occupied an unusual area of my conscious for … Continue reading
it’s getting late’ish for a work night it was very hot yesterday with electrical storms but cold’ish today and now warm tonight. Melbourne weather. The fan on my desk is blowing around the three tags that hang from the three … Continue reading
The lovely ladies at Willow & Blake were kind enough to write up an interview with me recently. Quite an honour, considering the calibre of people they regularly feature. They’re a great profile based website operating out of Melbourne, run … Continue reading
a nice quiet man spoke with a soft voice and a distant face watching the world go by listening to music on his sony discman outside the seven eleven rolling cigarettes had been growing his nails for eighteen months. all … Continue reading
drunk hellos fall on deaf ears full of noise what’s the point point? boom boom boom small talk is small haaa haaaa haaa you can’t see imperfections in the dark… -jw