- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 5 months ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 5 months ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 6 months ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 6 months ago
- #russian troops are being withdrawn... instagram.com/p/mRMnwzEuru/ - 6 months ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: November 2011
there is no god.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. pencil, watercolour, acrylic.
happy birthday breakfast guy at table next to me in cafe with cute girl dressed like sixties luke skywalker hippie long hair head band jewellery talking about being in a band in a floaty voice reminds me of rollerblader with … Continue reading
knuckles down against the street praying for change to keep things the same whilst his friends watch on. he’s collecting coins for everyone. I ask him for a portrait, he throws up two peace signs. I wonder if he’s been … Continue reading
I was pretty drunk on Friday night, but no way near as drunk as this guy. He was snoring.
I don’t know you very well; in fact, I don’t really know you at all. These are not emotional thoughts. They are words of appreciation and celebration of a woman who has occupied an unusual area of my conscious for … Continue reading