- @sneakymag published an article i wroted about awkward handshakes called 'Handshake Purgatory' -… instagram.com/p/lUEfAQEusk/ - 1 day ago
- stop rubbing your itchy anus on the floor. #thingsyousaytodogs - 4 days ago
- Handshake Purgatory | Sneaky sneakymag.com/life/handshake… - 4 days ago
- don't sit on me and lick your vagina. #thingsyousaytodogs - 1 week ago
- @tim_ato yes. - 1 week ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: April 2011
continuation of my fraction of a city series. to see the full set of images, click here.
Every Friday at 4.20pm, The Hempstore in downtown Auckland has a public anti-cannabis-prohibition-session. Activist signs get thrown in the ground, a joint gets rolled and subsequently passed around the circle of relaxed looking inner city dwellers. No-one pays much attention, … Continue reading
not programmed to love.
interview and book reading over some lazy, jazzy piano by steve allen. brilliant. beautiful.
personalgiggle is a great writer. Disappointment is a hilarious article.
I’m not sure I can summon the words to do Henry and my feelings for her and our friendship even remote justice. The beautiful and earnest light she shines into the dark, banal corners of normality, illuminated my mind and … Continue reading
i had a dream i was at my old primary school in the asphalt playground where we used to play handball an old lover of mine had been there and drawn beautiful images all over the ground with chalk just … Continue reading
In our backward world, money and greed have become power, but from its casted shadow grows a plastic flower and all the petals love you not. - jw
A colonial maze where there’s no confetti left to throw….