- A series of photographs from Sydney's Inner West whilst multiple bushfires burnt throughout rural New… instagram.com/p/gFa6wZkuho/ - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ @flakphoto - 1 month ago
- SYDNEY BUSHFIRES james-watkins.net/nsw-bushfires/ - 1 month ago
- satellite imagery. instagram.com/p/fwdhwSEurA/ - 1 month ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: March 2011
you know it’s 2011 when your eighty five year old grandmother forwards you an email called ‘Ghost Sex’.
Three people I didn’t meet whilst walking home last night.
Some good friends of mine are producers for a pretty sweet movie that’s being filmed in Melbourne at the moment. We get to shoot the behind the scenes part of the DVD, which is pretty fun and a opportunity for … Continue reading
my friend called me a V.I.P taxi…. which means you get leather seats and magazines. it’s kinda funny. but they’re also very clean and they come quickly and buzz your apartment door.. I told TD (taxi driver) that … Continue reading
A friend of mine recently stayed at the Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur and had a less than satisfying experience. Describing them as “completely incompetent, ignorant and rude”, she requested some irrational letters of complaint be directed in their direction. I … Continue reading
i’d ‘check in’ at stupid places like coles.
On sundays you have to wait a bit longer for a train.
we’re boarding the spaceship. (bowie are you out there?)
i went to the supermarket tonight with about four dollars worth of shrapnel. when i walked in, i noted that in melbourne they have easter eggs branded with each of the football teams logos and colours, i don’t really enjoy … Continue reading
j: what you doing tonight? c: im coming bowling, gona strap my fingers j: just bowl with your left hand c: i can’t bowl with my left hand, i can hardly jerk off with my left hand j: i dont … Continue reading
Elon has a rad jacket.