- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 3 months ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 3 months ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 3 months ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 3 months ago
- #russian troops are being withdrawn... instagram.com/p/mRMnwzEuru/ - 4 months ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Working my way through the 1200 images I shot at the Hed PE gig in Melbourne recently. Am particularly fond of this one.
Last year, I had the opportunity to sail north for two weeks from Whitianga to the Bay of Islands. The trip reinforced my love of sailing and the ocean, whilst allowing me the unique sense of freedom that only sailing … Continue reading
i just drew one line and it changed everything.
Often, I will txt friends of mine (the ones with poetic and literary leanings) a bunch of nonsense for shits and giggles. In the hope of (a) making them laugh (b) making them think or (c) catalysing some kind of … Continue reading
This guy was literally the most antagonising, grumpy and least friendly human being I have ever met . After stopping to take a few snaps of him, I didn’t think much or even really notice when he pulled his umbrella … Continue reading
Found these in an old email today. Thought the site could do with some colour.
I heard the meaning of life in wave today, I heard the meaning of life in a wave whispered to me, the secrets of the sea whispered the secrets to me. I saw the meaning of life in the sky … Continue reading
People walk past eyes glance but they don’t know how to see him No one stops to say hello. He moves so slowly watching the world go by in fast forward. cleaning his teeth with a serviette staring at the … Continue reading
Taking care of business.