- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 1 week ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 1 week ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 2 weeks ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 2 weeks ago
- #russian troops are being withdrawn... instagram.com/p/mRMnwzEuru/ - 2 weeks ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Jimmy Cliff is a reggae legend and one of the most impressive, energetic (at 62) and charismatic performers I have ever witnessed. Perhaps most popularly known for his cover of Johnny Nash’s song ‘I Can See Clearly Now’, he more … Continue reading
Three images from Mos Def’s (hip-hop legend and bonefied poetic genius) recent set at the Hot Barbeque music festival at Point Nepean, a couple hours out of Melbourne. To view the full collection of images from the gig click HERE.
Late night. St Kilda. Busker.
Me and Conrad smoked a magic cigarette in the park the other day. Afterwards I was having a pretty major guitar breakthrough whilst he was drawing. The whole fretboard really opened up and I felt liberated from the shackles of … Continue reading
Laughter… what the fuck was that? did Phil get an extra fan? im gona call this chick.. got papers?? not available. i didnt get her right number she was honestly in calm the fuck DOWN. capitals letters. chink of beer … Continue reading
sitting on the couch watching the aussie open on television tomas berdych is playing novak djokovic it’s quite a good game of tennis djokovic was on top then berdych made a spirited comeback in the second set before djokovic’s class … Continue reading
De-tached displeasure, egos measured by a bird of paradise with poisoned feathers. Faithful slaves that hold no evil, distorted symbols in the stars of a universal midnight. Diffused feelings filtered through grey skies, twisted shadows reveal the power of myths. … Continue reading