- @sadhanakitchen doin yoga. instagram.com/p/vUbIJ8EuhH/ - 1 month ago
- sunday abstract light meditations. instagram.com/p/muF7Jbkupg/ - 8 months ago
- i have no proof that you are not me. instagram.com/p/mmQY-zEusX/ - 8 months ago
- bush meditations. #bluemountains #nsw #australia instagram.com/p/mWMSJMEutS/ - 8 months ago
- #bluemountains instagram.com/p/mUbYLfkuhW/ - 8 months ago
- abstract architecture art artist auckland australia autumn black and white blog bnw books brooklyn cbd city collaborations colour dialogue digital digital art drawing experimental fitzroy friends graffiti guitars illustration images interview iphone jack kerouac LA life literature live lyrics manhattan melbourne melbourne street art music nature new york new zealand no expectations nyc painting people photo photography photos photoshop poem poetry portrait portraits portraiture prahran prose red sex sketches st kilda stream of conscious street street art subway surreal sydney text poetry the doors travel video words writers writing yellow
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Jimmy Cliff is a reggae legend and one of the most impressive, energetic (at 62) and charismatic performers I have ever witnessed. Perhaps most popularly known for his cover of Johnny Nash’s song ‘I Can See Clearly Now’, he more … Continue reading
Three images from Mos Def’s (hip-hop legend and bonefied poetic genius) recent set at the Hot Barbeque music festival at Point Nepean, a couple hours out of Melbourne. To view the full collection of images from the gig click HERE.
Late night. St Kilda. Busker.
Me and Conrad smoked a magic cigarette in the park the other day. Afterwards I was having a pretty major guitar breakthrough whilst he was drawing. The whole fretboard really opened up and I felt liberated from the shackles of … Continue reading